Broadribb Cycles Leamington Spa
- Bike Shop
- Cycle Repairs
- Cycling Clothing and Accessories
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Discount Cycles Direct
Broadribb Cycles are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Wilier Performance Progress Lab (Wilier PPL), experts in cycling fitness and performance to offer our customers exclusive access to this bespoke service in our Leamington Spa store.
We want to help our customers get the most out of cycling as well as maximise your performance.
Offering a fully bespoke service tailored to each individual, the Wilier PPL team will give you the tools, technique and support to help you understand how to reach your full potential and achieve your personal goals.
Offering a wide variety of performance analysis, ranging from baseline health tests to full cycling specific analysis, there is something for every biker.
Sessions can be booked and paid for in-store and can be scheduled in on agreed dates to suit you at any of our store locations. For further information, prices and special offers check out the Wilier PPL or ask in store for more details:
Five Good Reasons Why Customers Shop At Broadribb Cycles:
- Guaranteed Best Price... - If you buy a bike from us but find exactly the same bike, in the same condition cheaper elsewhere within 7 days we will refund the difference.
- Over 30 Top Bike Brands Available To Test Ride... - We stock all types of bikes from the best brands. Weather permitting, you can come instore and test ride our bikes before you buy to make sure it's the right bike for you.
Note: Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) required.
- 7 Day Upgrade or Exchange... - If you buy a bike from us but decide you would prefer a bike which is higher up in the range, simply bring it back within 7 days and we will let you upgrade and pay the difference.
- Free Check-Ups For 5 years... - All you need to do is bring your bike instore once a year and we will check it over for you. We will then provide you with our workshop report and advise you of any required work to keep your bike feeling and performing like brand new.
- Part Exchange Your Old Bike... - We can take your old bike in part exchange against a new one instore. We require supporting evidence of purchase or ownership and the bike must in full working order to qualify for part exchange. Each bike is assessed on a case-by-case basis and we are unable to do this over the phone.
What We Sell:
We have a huge range of bikes, cycling accessories and cycle clothing in our Leamington Spa store. We have recently changed the shop layout and our workshop is now at the front of the store as you walk in along with all of our parts, helmets and accessories.
We have computer screens at the front of our store on the left hand side which are linked exclusively to our online store where you can browse our online product range. As you move further into the shop and under the archway you will find our clothing, protection/padding, BMX & full face helmets, a large specialist BMX parts section and most importantly, over 80 bikes on display covering different styles and budgets.
We have dedicated sections to each bike styles, including Mountain Bike, Road/Race, Hybrid/Commuter, BMX, Ladies Mountain Bike, Ladies Classic, Ladies Hybrid/Commuter, Folding and Kids bikes.
Bike brands that we stock include Cannondale, Marin, Whyte, GT, Raleigh, Pashley, MODA, Wilier, Bronx, DMR, Halcyon, Dahon, WeThePeople, Fit Bike Co, Verde, United, and Charge.
Our specialist BMX section is one of the best stocked in the Midlands, with aftermarket parts available from brands such Odyssey, Fit, Profile, Fly, S&M, United, Federal, Cult, Proper, BSD, Demolition, Mutiny, A Bike Co, G-Sports and many more. We have staff that ride BMX who will be happy to advise you on which parts to choose and what might be best suited to your riding. We offer custom wheel building instore, if you buy the rim, hub and spokes from us we will build your wheel for free and also tension it for you 4 weeks later.
A catalogue of products available is shown on our online trading site, Discount Cycles Direct.co.uk. These products are also available in-store at web prices.
Cycle To Work Scheme:
We are signed up to various Cycle To Work Schemes, including Cyclescheme and Bikes For The NHS and Bike2workscheme. If your company is part of a Cycle To Work Scheme you could be eligible to save over 40% on bikes, parts and accessories.
All of our staff are trained in how the system works and will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.
We have a fully equipped workshop and qualified mechanics instore ready to repair you bike. Our mechanics have been trained to the highest standards by Cytech, ATG or Weldtite. We have over 50 years of cycle repair experience between us and we pride ourselves on the quality of our repairs.
Most repairs that we do are carried out on a same day basis dependent on how busy the workshop is. If we canít repair your bike on the same day, you can leave it with us and we will advise you of a collection day/time and also provide you with an estimated cost.
Recycling - WEEE
If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free on a like for like basis. Download details
Broadribb Cycles Leamington is the trading style of Broadribb Cycles Leamington Ltd.
Monday to Wednesday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 7.30pm (Late Night Opening)
Friday and Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Bank Holidays: 10am-2pm
Please phone to check opening hours on Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
Our store is situated in the heart of Leamington Spa town centre on the road running parallel to The Parade behind HSBC, Wetherspoons & River Island. We are just 60 second walk from The Royal Priors Shopping Centre, 5 minutes to Leamington Spa Train Station (London to Birmingham Mainline), and just 4 miles from Junction 13 of the M40.
» Find us on Google maps
There is a 49 space council operated Pay and Display car park running alongside the shop (15 minute ticket available at the machine) and St Peters multi-storey car park is less than 100 metres away (Accessed via Augusta Place).
- Luke, Ovi, Brian, Jamie and Jethro
Our customers say...
- “Received my order this morning and very pleased with it. Thanks for supplying an outstanding product and great service.”
- “The bike arrived today, as promised. Many thanks for the quick turn around, its been a pleasure dealing with DCD and I will certainly be shopping with you guys again!”
Keep up the good work.
- “After contacting 3 companies trying to source spare parts, I am thankful to have found DCD. Your communication has been fantastic. Plus, using the personalised links in your email, I was able to order with ease. You have restored my faith in customer services!”
- “I recently bought a Halcyon Monterey from your store, the bike is fantastic absolutely awesome I'm really pleased with it, it's solid comfortable really great. I've been in contact with Dan at your store who has been very helpful and totally professional. I would recommend your store to anyone it's excellent.”
Thankyou very much, Chris
- “I bought a Dawes Duchess bike today together with helmet and bike lock and just wanted to say how impressed I was with the service I received. I will definitely recommend your shop and staff. I was dealt with in the shop by Sam who gave me excellent customer service. He was very knowledgeable, gave me excellent advice and made my purchase an extremely positive experience.
I feel it is important to give positive feedback and Sam is a credit to your shop.”
Many thanks, Heather Richardson
- “FAO Dan and Luke, Leamington Branch,
Just a brief note to say thank you for your valued advice and timely service in helping me to chose the right bike for my needs (and hopes to do much longer rides!).
Naturally I feel like a kid with a new toy - and there's not much wrong with that!
As I said to Luke, it is so important to have relevant advice on the spot from people who know what they are talking about, and you certainly do.
Just a suggestion too. You could make more on your website both of your know-how and the fact that there is parking right by your premises enabling customers to 'test ride' a new bike before buying it. These are big plus points in your 'battle' with 'on the net only' bike sellers.
Doubtless I shall be calling again to get a pannier rack and have a look at the Halcyon folding bike.”
- “I would just like to say how happy I am with the new 2014 model Zero7 that I have just collected from BroadRibb Cycles in Banbury. Having taken the bike for its' first spin, I am overwhelmed by how brilliant the bike is and is a complete tribute to your design and manufacturing quality. In terms of the sales and delivery process, I would like to bring to your attention the excellent quality of service that BroadRibb have delivered from start to finish, in both Sales and Technical terms. I agreed with them to take a stock Zero7 that they had in stock and remove the Chorus gearset/chainset and replace with a full Ultegra D12 Chainset and Mavic KSyrium SLS wheels. Everything that they did was absolutely perfect down to getting the exact dimensions I provided them with for all aspects of the bike and my personal measurements. I am looking forward to getting out on the Z7 very regularly and to exceeding all the challenges I set myself as an overweight 50 year old!! Oh, and on top of the technical attributes of the bike, it truly is a thing of beauty and has already received many envious looks from other riders!! Thanks to you all!!”
Thanks to you all!!Best wishes, Ivan
- “I'm just dropping you a quick e-mail to thank you for the efficiency in which yourself and Broadribbs dealt with my problem with my bike.
As I mentioned before Broadribbs wasn't my local bike shop> I am also I'm heading towards the business end of my training to do the Lands End to John O'groats ride in a couple of weeks and I was really concerned about the time I'd be left without a bike.
Thanks to yourself and all the team at Broadribbs (including Jack that rebuilt my bike with the updated frame!!!) I was only with out the bike for a couple of days. There is a big group of us doing this ride and I've also mentioned to my local bike shop how quick you dealt with my issue, all have agreed how good this service was.”
Once again thank you very much. DC
- “Just wanted to say a massive thanks for sorting out my Scott last week. I've been out on it a few times and it's working like clockwork.
Thanks for a quick turnaround and a quality job.”
- “Really pleased I opted for the Cannondale CAAD8. Knocked 4 minutes off my 15K time and 3 minutes off my 10K time - feels absolutely great to ride and is actually more comfortable when ridden hard than to cruise - perfect!
Perfectly set up - thank you Luke, haven't had to adjust anything.”
- “Superb bike, took it out last night, no regrets whatsoever paying the extra money on it! We had a couple of hick-ups with my old cranks. But nothing of your guys doing. Only FSA not knowing about the bike and their product! Martin helped a lot in sorting that.
Thank you for the advice! I'm more than happy to recommend you guys to anyone. You and Martin have been a great help.
Thank you. Please pass in this email to Martin if you can, and my thanks.”
- “To all of you in the store on Tuesday,
I just thought Iíd like to thank you for the good service you gave me the other day when I was looking for replacement spokes with vague measurements, some advice on a wobbly bottom bracket and some tools.
All of you were very helpful, the advice was spot on and the price on the tools I bought was competitive.
I now have a straight wheel, a rigid BB and restored faith in good old across the counter service.”
Many thanks, Mark
- “Just a few words to say thanks for the great service. My Halcyon Arcadia folder arrived in a solid makers box. It was well protected inside and arrived in pristine condition. The quality of bike for the money you are selling it at makes it a bargain. Anyway with the fast dispatch, good communications and a value for money bike, I just wanted to say how pleased I am.”
- “My wife and I would highly recommend Broadribb cycles. Their pricing is competitive and Ovi and his team at the Leamington store gave us very friendly advice and expertise. Nothing was too much trouble, they took time and care to customise our new bikes to our very exacting specifications. We did our first ride of 30 miles today and are delighted with our bikes. ”
Many thanks to all of the team, Carl Taylor.